These are the words our technicians live by when servicing, wiring and installing new systems. Attention to detail is critical to SoundVision’s process and our customer’s satisfaction.
- Serviceable–Our equipment and wiring is never left in a “rat’s nest,” it is always clean and neat to allow us to easily service systems if need be.
- Labeled–We keep all wires and components labeled and we include SoundVision logo and contact information so you can easily contact our service team if needed.
- Clean–We always keep a clean and clearly organized work space.
- Accessible–The ability to easily pull out equipment and racks in anticipation of future changes.
- Robust–We pride ourselves on our long lasting systems and lifetime guarantee on our workmanship.
- Reliable- We offer an unparalleled level of service and have a low tolerance for failure.
Check out the diligence of our scrutinized installation process in the photos below. Take note of the cleanliness, accessibility of our systems and our labeled, easily serviceable equipment.
“Serviceable, Labeled, Clean, Accessible, Robust & Reliable”
At SoundVision our design, engineering, installation and programming processes always begin with the end result in mind. We start every day off with a plan and take the steps necessary to accomplish our set goals. In order to minimize ambiguities we stick to our word and put ourselves in the customers’ shoes in order to fully understand the needs of our client and be the most professional contractor on every project.
Unlike others in our industry who are a lot more fault tolerant, our goal is for our systems to always work. Some home automation systems need monthly reboots, but at SoundVision we will not install a product that “mostly works”.
Consumer electronics are notorious for failing, breaking and not doing what they say they’re going to do. Some things are in our control and some things are not, but we do our very best to mitigate the failures.
New electronics come out all the time and they are AWESOME, in theory.... But before we bring them into your home we must test them in our own homes, office or showroom and if they don’t perform as promised we will find a better solution.
We are dedicated to our customers and our products and want you to have the best experience possible. Work with our renowned team on your next project to simplify your life and we guarantee you’ll have nothing but good things to say.
Find out more about SoundVision’s official process and what to expect.
Entertainment & Technology. Simplified.
SoundVision designs and installs Home Theater, Home Automation, Lighting and Security Systems for Residential, Commercial, Home, Business, Corporate, Restaurants and Hotels.
Areas served are: San Francisco, Marin, Sausalito, Tiburon, Belvedere, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Greenbrae, Larkspur, Ross, Kentfield, San Anselmo, Fairfax, San Rafael, Novato, Napa, Calistoga, Oakville, Rutherford, Yountville, Saint Helena, Petaluma, Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Windsor, Cotati, Cloverdale, Healdsburg, Sonoma, Berkeley, Piedmont.