Careers with SoundVision
At SoundVision you’ll find more than a group of award-winning technicians and project managers, you’ll find a team of exceptionally talented, result-driven individuals. SoundVision prides itself on having the best team in the Bay Area. Our company is made up of individuals who have a passion for breathtaking home theater experiences, high-performance audio reproduction and the ease and convenience provided by home automation systems. At SoundVision we believe in our employees and encourage the development of every individual both personally and professionally. To maintain this caliber of employee we offer:
- Professional Development: Ongoing technical training to keep up with the latest trends in the A/V and automation industry.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer a wage 50% higher than the industry average for our region.
- Positive Work Environment: Personal respect and recognition. Along with talent, you will see professionalism, honesty, flexibility and responsiveness are codes that our team members live by.
- Tools for Success: Besides providing all the best tools, we also provide: a work vehicle, cell phone, and company credit card.
- Additional Benefits: 401k plan with matching, health insurance, profit sharing, sick leave, paid holidays and vacations.
At SoundVision you will be surrounded by the latest and greatest technology, a solid cohesive team and an enthusiastic work environment constantly pushing you to think outside the box and grow as a team member. We live by our business philosophy, both our mission and vision statement apply to nearly every aspect of the work we do everyday. You can find out more about our team and the philosophy we adhere to daily here.
Top of the line workplace:
Our new office renovations and new technologies make our SoundVision office a top choice for employees:
- State of the art conference room, including hidden TV, dropdown projector, and automatic shades.
- All parts of the conference room are automated and can be controlled by a handheld remote or voice activation.
- New fully furnished kitchen including fully stocked drink fridge and latte machine in addition to all regular kitchen appliances.
- Brand new showroom to present the newest products we offer as they become available.
- Spacious workspace with plenty of room to operate
- Abundant overhead speakers producing clear music throughout the office.
Our Employees say it best:
“The most important thing to me at SoundVision is the opportunity for employees to take ownership. Every decision is made as a company and every employee is involved with every aspect of the company. This has been beneficial to me as I develop my knowledge of business and staff management. I am a very fast paced enthusiastic individual who takes pride in everything I do and make sure that everything I do shows how much I care. I am very fortunate to work for an organization that shares these values.”