Yes, we are open (on a limited basis). Since media, communication and networking are considered essential services, SoundVision is currently working on a limited basis to help our customers stay functional and connected during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
The team at SoundVision is keeping an eye on all the latest news about the COVID-19 outbreak in the United States and around the world, and we are taking precautions to keep our employees, clients and community safe during this time. Health precautions and protocols in line with WHO and CDC directives are taking place throughout our organization to reduce the spread of disease. Every day our team reviews up-to-date recommendations to ensure we’re doing everything we can to curb the spread of COVID-19.
Though these may change over time, here are the current steps we are taking to reduce the risks associated with this novel coronavirus:
- Every technician is equipped with hand-sanitizer to clean their hands. It is also readily available at our office and work sites to be used by all of our employees. In addition, all employees must wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Employees who have symptoms of acute respiratory illness are recommended to stay home and not come to work until they are free of symptoms for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (e.g. cough suppressants). Employees are instructed to notify their supervisor and their healthcare provider immediately upon experiencing any symptoms.
- Measures are in place to address employees who have recently traveled or have family members who have tested positive for COVID-19. They will go through a CDC-directed risk assessment for potential exposure and be directed to stay home if necessary.
- Disinfectant wipes are readily available to wipe down frequently touched surfaces including workstations, countertops, doorknobs, remotes, and touchpanels.
- Our installers are following strict on-site health and safety guidelines including the use of disposable gloves and sterilization products.
- We will refrain from shaking hands with clients, and will maintain recommended distances while in your home or business.
- Our technicians are willing to wear masks in your home or business upon request.
- Employees have flexible sick leave policies that offer them the ability to care for themselves and family when needed.
We appreciate your trust during these unprecedented times, and we take the health and wellbeing of our clients and employees very seriously. To protect our staff, we also ask that our clients communicate if anyone in your home or business is experiencing symptoms or has been exposed to the virus. We also ask that you follow the CDC’s guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19 while we are on-site. If you have any questions about these precautions, please do not hesitate to reach out.