Yes, we are open on a limited basis. We are taking every precaution possible to ensure the safety of both our customers and employees while still delivering the high quality service we demand. We are taking preventative steps to make sure employees don’t come to work with COVID-19, providing hand-sanitizer to all employees, and maintaining recommended distances while working with clients.
Precautions Taken by Soundvision
- Symptomatic employees are recommended to stay home and not come to work until they are free of symptoms for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (e.g. cough suppressants). Employees are required to notify their supervisor and their healthcare provider immediately upon experiencing any symptoms.
- All Technicians have hand-sanitizer and are required to clean their hands regularly.
- Every technician is equipped with hand-sanitizer to clean their hands. It is also readily available at our office and work sites to be used by all of our employees. In addition, all employees must wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Measures are in place to address employees who have recently traveled or have family members who have tested positive for COVID-19. They will go through a CDC-directed risk assessment for potential exposure and be directed to stay home if necessary.
- Disinfectant wipes are readily available to wipe down frequently touched surfaces including workstations, countertops, doorknobs, remotes, and touch panels.
- Our installers are following strict on-site health and safety guidelines including the use of disposable gloves and sterilization products.
- We will refrain from shaking hands with clients, and will maintain recommended distances while in your home or business.
- Our technicians are willing to wear masks in your home or business upon request.
- Employees have flexible sick leave policies that offer them the ability to care for themselves and family when needed.
The team at SoundVision is keeping an eye on all the latest news about the COVID-19 outbreak in the United States and around the world, and we are taking precautions to keep our employees, clients and community safe during this time. Health precautions and protocols in line with WHO and CDC directives are taking place throughout our organization to reduce the spread of disease. Every day our team reviews up-to-date recommendations to ensure we’re doing everything we can to curb the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate your trust during these unprecedented times, and we take the health and wellbeing of our clients and employees very seriously. To protect our staff, we also ask that our clients communicate if anyone in your home or business is experiencing symptoms or has been exposed to the virus. We also ask that you follow the CDC’s guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19 while we are on-site. If you have any questions about these precautions, please do not hesitate to reach out.