At SoundVision, we have created a culture in which we set ourselves up for success every day. We understand that when our employees succeed, it translates to the company’s success. As a SoundVision employee, you will be given the documentation, tools, and training necessary to excel in your position. We have created a culture in which driven people are set up to succeed. We are supportive of our coworkers’ work and strive to make each other greater employees each and every day. We strive to be the best in the industry, and this starts with having the most driven and professional team possible.
SoundVision is a team of well-trained professionals whose purpose is to integrate lifestyle enhancing technology into discriminating customers’ homes. We focus on aesthetic impact, we design for intuitive operation, and our methods promote trouble-free system performance. Our goal is to provide systems and experiences that exceed expectations and result in strong referrals.
Our vision is to be the most organized and efficient company in the industry. We clearly define success for each position, process, and project. Our professional staff is equipped with the documentation, tools, and training they need to be successful. We provide the best work environment, compensation, and recognition to attract and retain the best people. We provide a superior level of service and value that keeps our customers and colleagues referring their friends and clients.
SoundVision Core Values
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Begin with the end in mind.
- Understand how your role fits into the “big picture”.
- Follow the process, do not skip steps.
- Integrity to do the right thing.
- Be clear and honest, yet sensitive and supportive.
- Communicate with a proper balance of confidence and humility.
- Treat our customers and colleagues the way we would want to be treated.
- Reputation outweighs profits every time.
- You can get what you want by helping others get what they want.
- It’s all about service.
- How can we serve our customers and fellow employees?
- Strive to always act for the greater good for the organization, not our self-interest.
- We should view ourselves as playmakers-a good assist is often more satisfying than scoring a goal.
Passionate, driven for success
- Desire to learn.
- Takes ownership.
- Never satisfied with anything short of excellence.
- Wants to win and willing to do the work required, no matter how difficult.
- Return phone calls and emails promptly.
- Do what we say we will do, on time.
- Keep the Foreman happy.
- Keep the same crew on the job from start to finish.
- Clean up after ourselves.
- Have a team approach to the total project, not just our scope.
- Be accommodating, show up when needed.
Our goal is to have a partnership with the best high-end residential contractors in the Bay Area. We will do what it takes to be the favorite subcontractor for our partners.
- We will help our customers get exactly what they want.
- We will take the time to understand their lifestyles and their needs.
- We will provide expert advice, great service, and a low-price guarantee on equipment.
- All of our systems will be easy to use, cleanly designed, clearly documented, robust and reliable.
Rules of Engagement
- Do what you say; take responsibility and follow through.
- Renegotiate agreements before they are broken.
- Follow the SV process; properly complete all process paperwork.
- Use SV outlook best practices.
- Be actively engaged; work with a sense of urgency and efficiency.
- Send a follow up email whenever you have a meeting or substantive conversation.
- Send updated documents in pdf format via email to project stakeholders.
- Do not post hours to a project beyond the current budget.
- Always remove your shoes or wear booties in customers’ finished homes.
- Keep your workspace/van clean and properly stocked; respect your tools.
- Do the right thing.