Complete projects and programming with high attention to detail. Mentor and assist in staff development.
- Program and configure Lutron/C4/Networks/CCTV and related residential electronic systems.
- Calibrate and test all systems.
- Customer handoff and tutorials.
- Develop technical staff.
- Develop and maintain feedback loop with Business Development and Engineering.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2 years of Master Technician Experience
- Complete understanding of:
- Lutron Homeworks programming.
- Lutron Radio Ra2 programming.
- Lutron shades setup and configuration.
- Control 4 Programming
- OVRC Setup and Configuration.
- Network setup, configuration and testing.
- Surveillance setup, configuration and testing.
- A/V system setup and calibration
- Fit for our team culture of hungry, humble and team oriented.
SEEKING “A“ PLAYERS
Our goal is to attract the best people in the industry with the best jobs and work environment in the world. If you feel like you’re an “A“ Player, please apply below and let us know more about you.