Complete projects with high attention to detail.
$60,000 – $110,000/year
- Get clear understanding of scope and project details prior to leaving office.
- Verify target functionality by comparing photos, scope, pricing and pick list.
- Install and configure Lutron/C4/Networks/CCTV and related residential electronic systems.
- Calibrate and test all systems.
- Customer handoff and tutorials.
- Photograph all work and label photos on server.
- Complete paperwork and highlight variances.
- Develop and maintain feedback loop with Project Managers.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 years of Technician Experience
- Understanding of residential construction methods and practices.
- Use of trade related power and hand tools including:
- Drills, Saws, Hand Tools, Measuring and leveling, Electrical testing
- Ability to work on ladders, in attics, subareas and equipment closets.
- Computer skills including Email, Word and Proprietary software
- Understanding of:
- Infrastructure wiring and termination for cable/satellite/network/phone
- A/V system setup and calibration.
- Sonos and DSP amp setup and testing
- Wired and wireless network systems, troubleshooting and configuration.
- Motorized shade installation, pockets, limit setting and leveling.
- OVRC Setup and Configuration.
- Surveillance setup, configuration and testing.
- Intercom system, phone wiring, testing and setup.
- Lutron Lighting Control systems
- Integrated Control System Installation and Wiring.
- Wire terminating and testing
SEEKING “A“ PLAYERS
Our goal is to attract the best people in the industry with the best jobs and work environment in the world. If you feel like you’re an “A“ Player, please apply below and let us know more about you.