Apprentice Technician ($50K per year)
The Apprentice Tech is responsible for helping the Lead Technician install, service and calibrate SoundVision systems exactly as designed and documented. They are responsible for learning and using SoundVision standard methods and practices. They are responsible for learning the SoundVision Body of Knowledge. The Apprentice Tech is responsible for making sure that they receive the training required to correctly perform all tasks assigned. They are responsible for developing the skills and knowledge required to become a Lead Technician.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proactive, flexible team player who is comfortable working in a small company environment taking on a leadership role
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Detail oriented and organized, with excellent time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Basic understanding of audio/video systems and use of power and hand tools.
- Understanding of the construction process and the roles of the various construction professionals.